I'm focusing on publishing my first novel, Rain at this time. It takes up all of my free time. If time permits I am willing to host Guest Posts,Spotlights, Cover Reveals, and Interviews. I'm not making promises, but feel free to email me, and ask.
If you are interested in having me read and review your book contact me through email, email@example.com. Send me the name of your book, and a synopsis along with anything else you want to tell me about it. I recommend asking me to read something in the genres that I read. I will read outside of my genres if something sounds really good, but I generally know what I will like.
Here are my reading interests:
- Young Adult/Teen- Fantasy or Realistic Fiction.
- Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Some poetry
- I plan to start reading some Mystery Thriller
- I love books with romance, but I like the story to have substance. While I'm okay with some sexual content in a story I don't like it when that it is all that its about. Substance is important.
If you see something I reviewed and loved, and your book is similar tell me that. I love other recommends along the lines of other books I love as long as they are original, and not just a copy of that book.
I do not have a timeline for reviews, and hold the right to not read a review request that was sent to me. My life is busy and I have a TBR pile of books I own that is HUGE. I'll most likely get to it at some point if I accepted it, but it may take a while.
I accept physical copes of books, and e-books. I have a Kindle Fire HD, the file format for the kindle is mobi.
Please do not send me a copy of your book with the request! It will be deleted, and ignored. Only send me the book once I have accepted the request.
I post my reviews to Goodreads, and my blog. I can also post my reviews on Amazon and/or B&N by request. If there are other places you want them posted you can send me a request, and I'll see what I can do.
Other places you can find me/contact me: twitter | goodreads | facebook | tumblr | google+
Author Request Line up
(Order may change a little depending on the type of book I feel like reading at the time.)
- Shadowland by G.M. Gray
- Sliding Beneath the Surface by Doug Dillon
- Bonds of Fenris by S. J. Bell
- REmembering BECCA by Alexander Rosenfeld
- The Mayfair Moon by J.A. Redmerski
- Magic Warble by Victoria Simcox
- Fallen by