Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.
Top Ten Books I Think Would Make Great Book Club Picks
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Shine by Lauren Myracle
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
- The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
- Fateful by Cladia Gray
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Cast in Shadow by Michelle Sagara
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
- the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Honestly, I don't know anything about picking book club books for this top ten I picked books that I really enjoy that I think would be fun to talk about or books I really want to read. Isn't that also the point of a book club? To read books together that are popular and want to read.
What are your top ten?