Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.
Happy Valentines Day!!!
Top Ten Books That Broke Your Heart A Little (this year we're going ANTI-Valentine's Day :P )
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling- the later books get really sad!
- Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
- Angel Trilogy by Lurlene McDaniel -Any Lurlene McDaniel book will pretty much do it, but they are so good!
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Saving June by Hannah Harrington
- Before I die by Jenny Downham
- The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
- Dear John by Nocholas Sparks
- A Rose for Melinda by Lurlene McDaniel
Honestly most of the heart breaking books I have read are by Lurlene McDaniel, I haven't read many sad books that were not written by her. I'm sure there are more that have touched my heart and made me cry I just can't think of them all.