Find out what is in my mailbox weekly, a feature hosted by The Story Siren. I will share what I get every week. If I haven't gotten anything new then I will share what I'm reading and What I will be reviewing in the near future.
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver- Won fron the amazing Michele from A Belle's Tales
- Intangible by J. Meyers- Received from the author for review
- Chronicles of Myriad: Quest for the Oracle by James Nicholas Adams -Received from the author for review
- Paradise 21 (a New Dawn #1) by Aubrie Dionne- Received from the author for review
- Tundra 37 (a New Dawn #2) by Aubrie Dionne -Received from the author for review
- A Hero Rising (a New Dawn #3) by Aubrie Dionne- Received from the author for review
- Raven by Nuayma Jeggels -(giveaway)-bought
- Accordance by Shelly Crane- Bought
- Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby- Net Galley
I got quite a bit this week! I received kind of a lot of author requests this week! it has been crazy! I was really excited when I won Delirium from Michele's Valentines Giveaway :) I finished reading it on Thursday. I couldn't wait I had to sneak it in. It was so good! I can't wait for the novella Hana which comes out Tuesday and Pandemonium which also comes out Tuesday!
Heather from Book Stacks on Deck was super nice and sent me an e-gift card for Barnes and Noble. A while back I had won a giveaway for Raven and never received the e-book from the author. Heather tried to get in contact with them but they went MIA. I told Heather not to worry about it, just keep me in mind of she got in contact with the author. No big Deal! I had pretty much forgotten about it when I got an email from Heather and she sent me the $10 gift card. I am very thankful because I wasn't expecting anything and really wasn't worried about it. I bought the Raven ebook with it and also Accordance which I have been wanting to read since I read Significance. I can't wait! I'm excited about all of the books I got this week! Thank you to all of the authors and a special thanks to Michele and Heather! You both are awesome!