Find out what is in my mailbox weekly, a feature hosted by The Story Siren. I will share what I get every week. If I haven't gotten anything new then I will share what I'm reading and What I will be reviewing in the near future.
- The Help by Kathryn Stocket-Bought at Bull Moose Music
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger-Bought at Bull Moose Music
- Raven's Strike by Patricia Briggs-Bought at Bull Moose Music
- Raven's Shadow by patricia Briggs-Bought at Bull Moose Music
- Wolfsbane by Patricia Briggs-Bought at Bull Moose Music
- Book Page-The Hunger Games- Free at Books A Million
I ended up having a pretty good mailbox this week! I ordered the three Patricia Briggs books because they didn't have them and they just came in. I'm getting ready for the signing in March. I can't wait. I hope I can pull off getting all my books signed. I have a ton! I got the Help and the Time Traveler's Wife for 50 cents each at Bull Moose! how awesome is that? I went into Books A Million to visit and found this Book Magazine with the Hunger Games on it so I and to take a few! I cannot wait for the movie! I plan to send one to my friend Michele from A Belle's Tales.
What is in your mailbox!?
Any of these look good to you? Order them from an affiliate link here or from Barnes and Noble on my side bar.