Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.
Top Ten Books I read in 2011.
1. Remembrance by Michelle Madow
2. Hunger Games & Catching Fire By Suzanne Collins
3. Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Faria Stolarz
4. City Of Fallen Angels by Cassanrda Clare
5. River Marked by Patricia Briggs
6. I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
7. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
8. Evercrossed by Elizabeth Chandler
9. A kiss in Time by Alex Flinn
10. The Next Door Boys by Jolene B. Perry
I just found out about this giveaway hop and decided to join in! If you want to win any of my top ten favorite books fill out the rafflecopter form below. If the books are in a series I will let you pick the first one in the series if you haven't read any of them yet. I will order the winner's selection off of Amazon. This hop is hosted by I'm a reader, not a writer and you can find more giveaways there.