Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.
Top Ten Books I Want To Give As Gifts and who I would give them to:
1. Moon Called By Patricia Briggs to Michele@Cheles Bells
2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare to Layla V.
3. Remembrance by Michelle Madow to Katie P.
4. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins to Drew Shine
5. Clockwork Prince by Cassanrda Clare to Katie P.
6. Six Months to Live by Lurlene McDaniel to Kassaundra R.
7. I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore to Nick
8. Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler to Katie P.
9. Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs to Layla V.
10. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong to Mickey@I’m a Book Shark
Thank you all for checking out my top ten! Are any of these in your top ten? tell me what you think!?